Tuesday 22 April 2014

Family Trip to Penllergare Woods

Hi! So I've decided to start to try blogging as i have been thinking about it for a while and I enjoy reading others blogs so i thought why not?! I'm a complete newbie and not really sure how to work this at the moment but I'm hoping i'll get better with practice! Anyway so I'm a student currently studying dance and psychology at Bath Spa University, but i'm originally from Swansea in Wales. I love all things dance, beauty and creative. Definitely a Disney-addict! So enjoy!
☺♥
 As I was home from university for the Easter holidays, myself, the siblings and my Dad decided we would go for a walk as the weather was lovely and warm (and that's rare in Wales!). We toke a trip to Penllergare woods which is just up the road from where I live and it is absolutely beautiful. It was the first time i had ever been there and I didn't even know it existed! It was lovely to just stroll through and admire the scenery, there is even a waterfall and pond. It was great to just spend some time with the family messing around and enjoying being outside. That's what I love about living in Wales is that there are so many beaches and woods and outside areas to enjoy in Summer. I think next time I will take my little doggy Bella for a walk down there because its such a nice place! 
I have to add at the end this picture of my brother falling over because it had me in stitches! We were trying to click our ankles together (Mary Poppins style) and he miserably failed. Hahahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment