Monday 8 September 2014

Pantene Expert Collection | Age Defy Review



Hey :) So I got sent the new Pantene Expert Age Defy Shampoo and Conditioner from Supersavyme the other week and thought i'd might as well try it out. What I firstly loved about this was that it wasn't some small tester packet with barely enough for one wash, it was the full sized products! So I could use it for a couple of washes and see if I noticed any differences. I'm not really a Pantene person myself so I was a bit skeptical and it does say 'Age Defy' (and i'm only 19) so I wasn't sure If i'd notice any differences at all after using it. BUT i absolutely did! After the first wash my hair felt really nourished and healthy! I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and after every wash my hair feels silky and looks lovely. Even my mother has used it and really loved it. My hair is very long but not very thick and ombre, It says for fuller and thicker hair and i think it works as my hair has never felt this nice! Even when i blow dried my hair (which I don't normally do, I tend to let it dry naturally) it still felt amazing! So I would absolutely recommend this to anyone! and I will be picking this up for myself because It's now a favourite of mine. If you've tried it let me know :)



No comments:

Post a Comment